Proposal Letter for Events
An event proposal letter is written to a perspective client to convince an individual or a company to utilize their services to organize an event they are planning. It can also be written by an event organizer to an individual or a company for participating in an event. Try to convince the reader, but the tone should be a formal one.
If you are trying to find a sponsor for your event, make sure that you mention the details of the event, including the venue, time and the sponsorship cost details. If you are trying to convince the reader that he or she should hire them for their services, give them the details of the services that you provide. Also, mention the clients name and the types of the events that you are capable of organizing. Sample proposal letter for Events:
258 Centre Street,
New York, NY 10017
Mail id: @eventsmanageers.com
Mr. Natalie Jacobs,
147 North Street,
Dear Ms. Jacobs,
In response to your query for organizing a fundraising dinner for cancer patients, we would like to proposal for the services that we offer.
Event Managers have been successfully managing events since the last ten years. We have managed a wide variety of events. We manage events for various business organizations and social occasions. We work for profit and non-profit organizations. Although we are based in New York, we have managed events successfully in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and Boston.
- Be it a big birthday bash, a wedding, or a private party, we have the resources for every occasion.
- We are a trusted name in the industry. People hire us by our name. This trust was built owing to the excellent quality services that we provide.
- We analyze your requirements and manage your event within the budget and available resources.
- Our clients say that the events organized by us become memorable moments for them and their guests. Be it a dinner for 50 or a gala occasion for 4,000 or more; you name it and we have it.
- We can also handle all the details of the event, if it is overwhelming for you. We manage this by creating a timeline, making a budget, contacting and negotiating with the caterers, florists, printers and so on. We can make phone calls on your behalf and also follow-up with the sponsors.
- If you are planning a fundraising dinner, we find the sponsors for the event. We are committed to raising charities for the poor and the needy, and we realize how important it is to manage the expenses.
- For your program, we need to have its details. We will analyze the current price structure and recommend the areas of improvement.
- We can also make strategy for maximizing the generation of funds for your cause.
We will be glad to hear from you. Please call us at 555888999, and let us know how we can serve you. We are sure that you will benefit from our services.
Event Managers. Enclosures: client list, photographs of the events organized by us.