How to Write Letter

Soccer Sponsorship Letter

Soccer sponsorship letter has been designed in such a way that it will be very easy for you to draft your own letter based on this sample letter. You would be happy to know that this letter has been made available to you absolutely free of cost. However, as the letter has been designed in a general form, you will have to replace the details like name, address, telephone number with your details to form your own letter.

Advertisement

Soccer Sponsorship Letter

John Martin
555 Ditmars Boulevard,
Astoria,
Miami 11374
Phone number: (718) 512 - 7973
E Mail ID: john.martin@example.com

Date: 18th January 2011

To,
Dorothy Thomas
Senior Hotel Manager
Hotel Pleasant Beach
Miami

Subject: Sponsorship plea for sponsoring soccer game.

Dear Mrs. Thomas,

We are an NGO named "Holy Family". Through this NGO, we mainly work towards helping poor people who have eye problems. We undertake many projects and events in order to help the people. Some of our previous projects were eye checking, spectacle distribution, helping blind people with their basic needs etc. This time we have decided to raise a fund as big as $50000. For this, we have decided to arrange a soccer game. We have succeeded in pulling two major teams, which are Oklahoma Warriors and Texas Knights. The match has been fixed at the National Stadium on the eve of 20th February 2011. These two teams are in the top 10 teams of U.S.A. Fan following of these teams is quite high. In addition, because there are many star players in these two teams, their individual fans are sure to come to the match. We are expecting a massive crowd of 5000 for this match.

We are in the final stage of our planning and are now searching for a sponsor. I am writing this letter to request you to sponsor this event. We are expecting an amount of $20000 for the event from you. The 80% of the money raised through your contribution and sale of tickets will be used for performing eye transplant operations for poor people. Remaining 20% of the money will be used for cataract operations. While you sponsor us, we will also work towards your advertisement. Every person entering in the stadium will be given cheer material with your logo and name on it. Our volunteers will be wearing specially made jerseys, which will also have logos.

If you are happy with these terms and are ready to sponsor the event, please inform us on the number given above before 5th February. The check has to be drawn in the name of "Holy Family NGO" payable at Miami. Hope you consider our request. Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
(Your signature)
John Martin
Senior Accountant
Holy Family NGO

This sample soccer sponsorship letter will help you to mould your letter in a professional way and increase your chances of getting a sponsorship.

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved | Sitemap